Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's closing in...

...the beginning of the rest of our lives. What will you chose to be? We all think about what we will end up doing for the rest of our lives. We will all graduate soon, and it'll be time to make a decision. I wonder... What will I be doing in five years? Where will I live?
Can anyone see me as...

A mature, composed, well-rounded businessman?






Maybe a struggling writer for a newspaper somewhere?





Maybe I'll somehow find the cure to cancer, and retire early and just fish all day.



Well whatever the future holds for me... I'm living right here and right now. And now, I just want to work hard, and play hard! Wheeeeee





1 comment:

  1. yoo. i love these pictures!
    i see u as............. the 3rd one not. hehe
    work hard play hard is my motto right now too. bc i always worry too much for the future and try to plan out everything and... its just too stressful to live that way. work hard play a little harder? wheeee

    ReplyDelete