Saturday, August 8, 2009

Falling Up

Can we define Love as Trust? Do people fall out of love, or is there just a lack of trust? How does one illustrate love? How does one gain another's trust/love? Do you love someone, or just trust them? Can you trust them to love you?

Unrequited love... what is it that I want returned to me? What am I providing her with that she is not reciprocating back to me? Can I trust myself to love another? Do I trust her? Does she trust me? Do I love her? Does she love me?

Can someone trust a liar? If I lie to my boss, but show positive results; can he trust me? If I lie and tell her I love her; can she trust me? If I lie to myself enough, do I trust what I say is true? If she tells me she loves me, I trust her... but why? If I lie and tell her I love her, will she know it's a lie? Or is she just as foolish as I?

What if I lie, and say that she loves me... can it come true?

1 comment: