Monday, May 25, 2009

The Chills

Lebron vs Kobe. Kobe vs Jordan. There is no one that is better than Kobe Bryant in the NBA right now. Just stop. Lebron is a good player, and hes the best team player. But Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA right now. Kobe is just the most versatile player; hes got his mid-range, 3-point shooting, explosive drives to the basket, elusive moves to the basket and just overall determination. I mean, sure Lebron is good, Jordan is a legend. Kobe Bryant is a cocky player too, but he has every right to be. If I was as good as him, I'd let the world know too. Just watching Kobe dominating the NBA gives me the chills.

It's a shame Michael Jordan is not playing anymore, but I guess Kobe Vs. Lebron in the NBA Finals will have to do. Maybe this will be the definitive year for Kobe. To silence the critics and it can finally be set in stone; Kobe > Lebron

Let's Go

No comments:

Post a Comment