Friday, May 22, 2009

Do Work



I remember the days of listening to this hardcore band... I know they are a bit crazy looking, but like they say; "don't judge a book by its cover." As crazy as they appear, I honestly think that they are very very musically talented. They also put on one hell of a show. I personally haven't been to any of their shows (I'm kind of scared to be killed by a mosh-pit) but from the hundreds of videos I've seen of their live performances, they are incredible. They just somehow capture the audience and put them in some sort of a trance and they all go off into their own little demonic world hah.

I remember I used to make fun of people that wore SlipKnot shirts and stuff, but that's because I was an ignorant fool. I was so judgmental of everyone and everything. I need to start to take the time to do a bit of research or get to know people because I automatically judge them. It's not only rude, but just downright obnoxious for me to judge a stranger for their beliefs and their interests. For those who know me, you know that I can be a funn kid, but when I need to, I can be as serious as anyone out there. But to those who don't know me too well and only read my blog posts, you might think that I'm some wacko with bi-polar disorder. I suppose you have the right to your own opinion, but instead of automatically assuming you know everything about everything/everyone, take a minute to actually get to know what's going on.

I am a SlipKnot listening, basketball playing, music loving, caring, kind, funny, determined, well-spoken, tubby, korean student (There are obviously other things to me, but you gotta actually do some work and find out who I am for yourself)

Oh ya, I got into Baruch :) Finally... those jerks took their sweet ass time with it too. 4-6 weeks my ass... it was more like 9 week for me!

Well, it's time to get back to work... =\ I hope everyone enjoys this nice weather today! Hopefully, it'll stay this nice when I get outta work at 5

No comments:

Post a Comment