Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Insufficient Funds

There is going to be a major slow down in blog entries for the next few weeks (hopefully weeks, not months) because my computer at home broke :( [I'll post entries up from what I write at work or when I'm at school, or the little time I may have with my dad's laptop when he's not using it.]

I am currently saving up for a new laptop and, sadly I only have saved up maybe 1/4 of what I need. I'm probably the worst at saving money... EVER. I started working 2 years ago with a single goal in mind: To Buy a Laptop.

2 years later, I have about $400 saved up for this new laptop lol. Hopefully by the time I have enough for a new laptop, Apple will introduce a super-laptop and I won't ever need to replace it.

If you guys are really itching for more entries and want to donate money, you can send it over to me via paypal. Any amount would be great! :) *

*I know I won't get anything, but I guess it's worth a try haha...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment