Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hi Carol



Remember me last January? When you invited me to your b-day party? Haha, I thought you were so pretty. I remember that night so well... YOU caked ME! At YOUR party! So uncalled for... but I can't say I didn't like it lol. Then I remember that weekend was like our first "date." We went out to shop at GSP, we took a bunch of pics on photobooth, story of our lives haha. Then Archetypus... as usual. I remember I was always nervous with you. Those nights at the pier. I was nervous even while spending 45 minutes at 7-11 picking out the candy to take to the pier. And I was especially nervous when we would sit under that gazebo and talk, talk and talk our lives away. I learned so much more about you. How much of a caring person you are and how dedicated you are, and how focused you were, and how you were so sure of yourself. I fell for you almost immediately.

I think if we had one of those polls from high-school; "Changed the most." I think I'd definitely be the winner. I used to be the tubby Asian kid that always wore a hoody (NVOT hoody) and baggy Tommy Hilfiger jeans. I'm not sure how much I've changed in a fashion sense, but I think there's a definite change now. You've also taught me the importance of being driven. Having a goal in life. I remember not having a goal. Well, I had goals, but my goals were mostly weekly goals. Like; get an X amount of wins in Warcraft 3, or play an X number of hours of basketball a week. Now, I know what I want in life and I have a good idea of how to get it. All I care about now is achieving that goal- for myself, and for you. I want to be able to show you the man that I become. The man that you helped turn me into. Who knows, maybe I'll grow up to be a writer. Maybe I'll be a pretty successful businessman, or a lawyer. Whatever it is, I want you to be there to share that feeling of success with me. I want you to be proud of me, and I want you to see me as a respectable, admirable man.

I know I'm not the best boyfriend in the world Carol, but you must know by now that I do care about you a lot. And yes, you don't like it when I do things like this and publicize our relationship like this, but my love for you is no secret. This is for YOU, not for anybody else. And no, today is not some special day that you forgot about, so don't worry. Its just another consecutive day of


No comments:

Post a Comment