Saturday, April 4, 2009

Should I refuel?

This is how I feel today. Empty. I'm over being angry. I'm so over being depressed. I am over being disappointed. I think I've learned that life is difficult and no one just hands you a lemon to make lemonade... that's just preposterous! And if some stranger does offer you a lemon, it's either the most sour lemon ever, or its just straight up poison.

So I'm empty now... but should I refuel? Should I fill up with anger? Or depressing emotions? Or disappointment?

Well, I'd like to fill up with joy. Maybe fill up with some satisfaction. And what I want most is; Desirability or admirably. I'd like to be accepted. Maybe its because I'm a major attention whore or something, but I just don't like rejection. I don't like being out of the loop.

Usually, when I'm down, I used to go out and play some basketball. Basketball was my remedy for all sorts of illnesses, physical and emotional illnesses. However, it's just not the same anymore. I've lost that competitive edge. And when I first started working at Blinglights and I was feeling down, I'd just wait till I get paid on Saturday, then hit up the mall or online shop for hours. Just splurge on myself, whatever I felt like having, I got it. But lately, I can buy new things, for example, I just got a new phone... I should be ecstatic, but I'm really indifferent about it. No happiness or excitement.

...I know what makes me happy, and excited, and satisfied. A MCDONALD's CONE!!!


yummy yummy yummy nomnomnom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment