Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Somebody save me...

I couldn't help but overhear two incredibly mysterious creatures in their natural habitat. Their senseless conversation simply boggles the mind. Both specimens are complete enigmas and an attempt to uncover the motive behind their actions renders useless and only ensues angst. I can only try to endure the pain and not lose my sanity during this debauchery. I thank God it lasted but a few minutes...

Tuesday April 14th, 2009
9:45 AM

"Oh Did you hear? Justin Timberlake went to Las Vegas without [Jessica] Biel"




"What? Who's that?"




"Oh you didn't hear? JT (He actually said "Jay-Tee") went to Las Vegas without Biel, his wife or something."



"..."




"Oh and I heard that Chris Brown is dating a girl now..."



".......ahhhahahahahah(laughter ensued for approximately 30 excruciatingly uncomfortable seconds)"





-Question:

Why do both these baboons laugh at Chris Brown's relationships situation?
Why does Sean think that Young Kim might care of the whereabouts of Justin Timberlake?
Why/How does Sean know this?
Who/What can save me from this hellish place?

-EDIT
For those of you who have not read my previous post about these two, the picture that looks like a gorilla is Sean Nahm and the other kid is Young Kim, two idiots I work with.

1 comment:

  1. answer to last question: hire me and I'll save you! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete