Thursday, April 2, 2009

I think I need a sunrise, I'm so tired of the sunset...



Just another beautiful day wasted. Sat in this chair for 9hours. Is $108 worth a full day's worth of sunshine? At least give me a chance to take in the sunset please. Give me a chance to relive my childhood for even 5 minutes... I think I have time today to shoot around for a little before my conference with GetOnTheCouch.
But what is all this for? To pave a golden pathway to a successful career? Hopefully all this will amount to something in the end, maybe a tall mound of money? Maybe a happy, stress-free life. I know I said money does buy happiness, and it does. I will buy a nice car, I will one day buy my family a nice house, and a playground for the kids to play in. I will buy them the best education money can buy, and their success will bring me an amount of joy I thought was not posible. But, time is precious, and priceless... all the money in the world can't buy me yesterday or today. It can't buy me sunshine during my darkest times. What do I do when its dark at night and I need the sun to play with? Where do I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment